ABOUT SEATTLE...

miércoles, 17 de septiembre de 2008

When I first knew that I was going to Seattle the first thing that came to my mind was "I´m going to the craddle of grunge". Latter I was going to see that the picture that I have made in my mind was a little different from reality.

Write some words about our experience in Seattle is as difficult as it was to try to visit all the interesting places in the city in just some hours. In spite of the few time we had the experience was amazing, the city presents to us as a big cosmopolitan city, full of culture, with different people everywhere. I don´t remember the exactly schedule we had there, but I can remember two things: I think I had never walked as much as I did there and the other is the places I saw.

For me the best places that I visited were the "Pike Market Place", The Aquarium and "China Town". The market reminded me "La feria" from my city, lots of colours mixed. The aquarium was an unique experience, being in the dome surrended by water and fishes was very exciting. Our visit to "China town" was something surreal, it was like visit another country without moving from the city.

At the end, Seattle was a lot more than I though it was. I really want to come back there.



0 comentarios: