Run_ons...............My Bad!!

domingo, 26 de octubre de 2008

Some of my errors with punctuation....my bad!


Learning a new language can result very difficult because of this I believe that stablish conections between the previous learning of the students and the new language can be help to create comprehensible input and help to reduce the affective filter of our students.

Learning a new language can result very difficult. Because of this, I believe that stablish conections between the previous learning of the students and the new language, can help to create comprehensible input and help to reduce the affective filter of our students.

In order to apply this principle in my classroom I would try to link the information from other subjects with the teaching of language, integrating the disciplines.

In order to apply this principle in my classroom, I would try to link the information from other subjects with the teaching of language; integrating the disciplines.

several times we see in clasrooms lists of grammar exercises, we work in laboratories in wich we listen tapes again and again.

several times we see in clasrooms lists of grammar exercises; we work in laboratories, in which, we listen tapes again and again.

Because of the use that teachers have given to the technological devices. The kind of activities they develop have the same characteristics that the traditional activities have such as teacher-centered activities, students do not move from their seats or silence is the golden rule.

Because of the use that teachers have given to the technological devices. The kind of activities they develop have the same characteristics that the traditional activities have; such as teacher-centered activities, students do not move from their seats or silence is the golden rule.

The proud, the principal and the teachers show about the school was so big that I think that this was a trigger for the motivation of the students and for the success of this school.

The proud, the principal and the teachers show about the school was so big, that I think that, this was a trigger for the motivation of the students.That explains the success of this school.


1 comentarios:

Gina Petrie/CALE/ESLG dijo...

"My bad": Cute, Francisco! Looks like your putting some thought into this bit of structure. Keep working...